1) Use the form attached to send us the information necessary for your registration:
- Last name, first name, nationality, age, profession, country of residence of the student(s)
Existing knowledge of French (see the levels description in a separate window)
Objectives of the course (conversational French or professional French)
Preferred course (residential immersion or online)
Requested course dates (from Monday to Friday, and optionally Saturday and/or Sunday)
And for residential immersion courses:
Requested type of accommodation (B&B, in town or in the countryside, or independent holiday let)
Dates of stay (arrival at the latest on Sunday before the course start date)
2) After receipt of your form, we will contact you to help you choose the program which is best suited to your requirements. In the case of residential immersion courses, we will advise you of accommodation availability.
3) We will send you the registration form with our terms and conditions for signature. Registration for an EMFLI course, and accommodation if required, is accepted after completion of the registration form and receipt of 30% deposit (bank transfer only) of the total invoice amount.
4) Acceptance of registration will be confirmed by invoice and itinerary.
5) The balance of the invoice will be payable at the latest 30 days before the course start date. In the event of registration less than 30 days before a course begins, the registration fees (corresponding to the total amount of all the services ordered) are payable immediately and the client will be asked for proof of payment.
EMERAUDE FRENCH LANGUAGE INSTITUTE (EMFLI)
30 bis rue de l’Ile Verte, 35400 Saint-Benoît des Ondes, France
Tél. +33 (0)2 56 27 94 71 – email@example.com
EMFLI / Elan Créateur: SIRET 437 827 959 00028 – TVA FR02437827959
If you have any questions or if you need further information, do not hesitate to contact us by using the form below. If you would like us to contact you via Skype, please let us know when you are available.
(*) Required fields
(*) Required fields